Monday, February 1

Now there are 2

I survive the first 10 days of my post-natal confinement; 18 more days to go...


I have gotten quite used to being a mother of 2, after these few days of "on-the-job training". It is definitely much harder than when I only have Laetitia. Everyday I remind myself to spend some 'one on one' time with Laetitia and tells her that I love her. So far she had not shown any jealousy or sort, but she seems to be somewhat disturbed when she sees me expressing milk with a breast pump. Maybe the sound of the pump mortified her.


As for Leonitus, he looks "drunk" every day. He makes the funniest grunting noise and he actually yelp like a puppy. Mostly he just sleep, like almost 90% of the time.



I didn't know I am capable having so much love to share among my two "L"s; it seems almost that the capacity of my love doubled over night, after the birth of my second.


The hardest part is having to discipline Laetitia, who at her peak of "terrible two", test our limits constantly. We have to correct her and yet not let her feel that we love her any lesser with the arrival of Leonitus. Like earlier, she threw a huge tantrum before bed, I feel sorry for her but still we have to stick to the guns when it comes to disciplinary; there is no two ways about it.



It real tough being parents of 2. Kan si lang tough, I call it!


But at the end of the day, it's all worth it because I have 2 beautiful and healthy darlings to love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...