Friday, June 10

My Pretty Boy

花美男 - loosely translated as 'flowery pretty boy', are men who are gorgeous, sexy, not macho but beautiful. They are such a hit in countries like Japan, Korea and Taiwan.


Pictures taken from Yutakis 

This is my own pretty boy, Leonitus. I have not seen any Chinese baby boy with lashes longer and curlier than his. His peaches and cream colored skin tone and his rosebud lips are the envious of all women. At the tender age of 16 mths, he is already a lady-magnet.



But I am really not keen to see my boy grow up into this metrosexual guy who buy more clothes or has more cosmetic procedures than his own mother. Maybe I should really stop putting flowers on his head and buy him a toy AK-47 instead.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...