Tuesday, May 20

Putting on a Smiley

At times, I just have so much I wanted to tell him, but when he is right in front of me, nothing comes out of my mouth.
.
At times, I am furious and I wanted to shout, but I didn’t start because I didn’t know how.
.
At times, I get upset. I wanted to cry in his arms, but I don’t want to burden him with my tears. So I switch off the lights instead.
.
At times, I really miss his company, but when he finally put aside his work, I became anxious, I wanted to flee.
.
At times, I know he loves me.
.
At times, I wonder if he is too busy to show that he loves me.
.
It’s at times like this, I put on my smiley because there is no need for him to know all these; for everything in life is only temporary….

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...