Friday, October 24

Life can be good

One morning I woke up really early. Instead of turning and tossing in bed or lying there motionless, I decided to get up.

I went to the balcony and sat on the swing, as dawn began to break. The gentle morning breeze, the sound of birds chirping, the soft light from the rising sun - I closed my eyes, took a deep breathe and I almost cried. The beauty of this simple morning was simply too overwhelming.

My life is good!


Words can't describe how fucking glad I am to be alive.

I recalled I used to hate everything about my life for the longest time. Many a time, I thought being alive was the single most tormenting thing. I questioned my existence; do I even have a purpose in this world?

All that had changed since March 2006.

I am so relieved I made the right choice to leave and to believe that there is a better life without a toxic partner.

***********************

Are you still feeling trapped? Do you seriously believe that the day will come when he/she would finally change? Are you still hoping for a miracle to happen to save your relationship?


Let me tell you, SOMETIMES LOVE JUST AIN'T ENOUGH.

Leave, if you had already tried all means; don't let toxicity robbed your life! For you only live once.

2 comments:

melissa said...

I just smiled after I read this... really happy for you that you have come this far.. just that when I was reading "I went to the balcony and sat on the swing, as dawn began to break. The gentle morning breeze, the sound of birds chirping, the soft light from the rising sun..." i thot u might add>>> I took out my Marlboro Method, lit it and took a long slow puff..." wahh.. heaven leh!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha.... strangely after kicking the smoking habit, I kinda can't stand the smell of cigs anymore.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...