Monday, December 22

Farewell Uno

.
You came into my life and became my friend when I was that lonely person with no sense of identity.





The walks that we had shared will always be my cherished memories.



You had always been such a good host to my friends. I am sure some of them will miss you deeply too.




You were stronger than I had expected when I saw how you managed to overcome that accident that gave you 2 titanium pins permanently implanted in your body. You refused to be crippled and you never were.




You had battled a weaken heart, a failing liver and damaged kidneys; and yet, you stayed on so that I can say my last goodbye.

**************************************


In loving memory of our dearest and most loving member of our family.
.
Uno of the Cheong Family
.
Born: 10th Oct 1995 ...... Departed: 22nd Dec 2008




Thank you for all the love that you had given us. You will forever be remembered by Aunt G. Quean, G. Keng, G. Lee and me.


1 comment:

Saffron said...

Dear Uno, I will always remember you as Cindy's Dog who behave like a human but have a card name.
You have been a good dog and will be missed and loved by your family..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...