Sunday, July 12

License to grow FAT!

The best thing about being pregnant, for me, is I get to really enjoy eating, caring nothing about tipping the scale of my weighing machine.

Recently, there has been a wave of dieting, supplement meals with shakes and lots of measurement and weighing going now with a small circle of our friends, after someone got very inspired by a MLM company. The hyper is all about trimming fat, losing weight = healthy.

And I am so glad, I was spared because I am "different" at the moment. I would have been miserable if I have to swap real food for some artificially-flavored drinks.

I guess I love my food more than anything else. As for post-natal. I have my ways to trim those kilos. Just look who I already have as my personal trainer and this new-born will have given me 2 of the best trainers in the world, my world, at least!


Btw, I have already put on 5 kg in 2 months. I am a monster!! ROARRRRR!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...