So far, being a Mommy to my double Ls has helped me to learn to:
1) Talk softly and gently, even though I am in the mood to kill somebody.
2) See the innocence of lives and be awed by those little minds.
3) Appreciate the *beauty of motherhood. (*Yes, I am talking about the hanging bits of loose skin, scar of the c-sections and those horrible stretch marks across my belly.)
4) Not gag when I am sprayed with pee, touched a poo or have vomit drenched all over me.
5) Get by everyday with a bit of humor. Especially useful when I have deal with Laetitia's tantrum.
6) Have patience, patience and MORE patience!
7) Rock Leonitus to sleep with my foot aand reserve my hands for something else; like blogging this entry. Hehehe...
Still, everyday is a new learning experience for me.