Monday, May 3

Back to Work

These couple of months had been one of the best time of my life. Staying at home, watching my kids grow up. Witnessing Laetitia's first poo in the potty, hearing Leonitus vocalising his first coo and gaa; these might all be silly to many but I was exhilarated to be part of them . I would have missed all these if I wasn't around at home.

It made me sad to remember that my maternity leave is ending and my privilege as a temporarily SAHM is expiring.

Can I be a permanent SAHM if I had really wanted to? I guess, I could, but I wouldn't want to give up the freedom of having my own money to spend. I want to be able to shop freely; buy anything I want for myself and my kids. And I also do not want to see Mr Hubby shouldering the family's financial burden all by himself. I think, I just can't have my cake and eat it.

Meanwhile, I am hanging on to the last brink of my maternity leave by the skin of my teeth, before I have to report to work tomorrow morning.

Damn... I am getting depressed already... *sob

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...