Thursday, February 7

6.9 Does It

Just weeks ago, I was trying to convince Mr Hubby to sell off our property in Malaysia once the project is completed, all because I didn't want to be tempted to move out of my comfort zone. However, for the past few days, I have been thinking, like a lot...

Our world is so big, do we have to live our whole life in just one country - a tiny country?

Is life worth slaving yourself over money, just so that we can live comfortably? And would we still be comfortable when this little island is overrun?

What kind of children will mine grow up to be if I could raise them somewhere else? Will their development be more holistic? (I am against hothousing, this country's education never goes well with me.)

Would my family like a life somewhere else? Where?

And 6.9 was the magical number that got me all thinking.

Don't get me mistaken, I still love Singapore and I do kind of understand those men in white need to do what needs to be done. But then again, we all have a choice, don't we. So if opportunity knocks, I will like to embrace it, not dodge it.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...