Monday, July 28

It happens for a reason

I used to lament about how life seems so unfair to me. I asked myself, why do I have to go through shits & fucks, just what did I do wrong? I was quick to put the blame of my "eventful life" on someone, something or just about anything.


In short, I was miserable and depressed ALL THE TIME!


About two and a half years back, my thoughts/character/attitude/outlook on life started to change drastically. I started to embrace the challenges in my life, even though I still do KPKB a bit, but I truly believe that behind every fuck things there is a lesson to be learnt. If I accept it and deal with, I will be able to find some means to prepare myself for more of the shits that await me.


I saw this somewhere and hell it is so goddamn true.

"For everything happens for a reason. In the end, it would all be okay... If it is not okay, it is not the end yet!"


And in my own words for the ending:

"In the end, it's not how good you are or how rich you might be... It's whose hands were those who had held you through."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...