Thursday, April 2

My long awaited birthday present

.

OK, I know this is like way loooooonnngggg overdue. I took the longest time to make up my mind on what I really wanted for my 33rd birthday.

How can you blame me?!! It was such a tough decision!! ALL 3 choices offered by Mr Hubby were equally fabulous and super irresistible!! I was ding-donging back and forth between sponsorship for driver's license and the LV bag which cost over $2K. Finally I had to still choose one over another.

So I grabbed the offer of.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SPONSORSHIP FOR MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!

Coz I reckon it could cost more than $2K with my bimbo-mindedness and my horrendous hand-foot coordination! Hehehehe....






And you know what, I had just booked for my Basic Theory Test online! So excited! Yeah! I am a step closer to being the Fast & Furious of CCK!! Wahahaha...








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...