Sunday, June 21

Cravings

When I had Laetitia, I never had craving for any or certain food, I just find that EVERY, yes, EVERYTHING is delicious to me.

With this pregnancy, I would crave for food and when I don't get to eat it, I can becomes uneasy and sleepless.


It was past 11pm, I caught a glimpse of "Bak Kut Teh" on the TV and developed an insane craving to eat it. Mr Hubby drove us, 20 minutes away from home, to Balestier's famous Founder Bak Kut Teh Restaurant.

Next few days later, I also had my craving for "Ma La" Hotpot satisfied. And many many sinful cravings for sweet stuff like cakes, muffins and cookies.

Hmm..... I think this is baby I am carrying is a glutton! I have to watch my weight.


2 comments:

Mrs Porcupine said...

Congratulations mama! I am sure baby will be a wonderful addition to your family and a wonderful companion for little Laetitia. ^_^ Hang in there and keep eating! :)

Double Ls and Mommy said...

Hi Mrs Porcupine, shouldn't you be preparing for lil' Porcupine #2 soon too? Hehehehe....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...