Wednesday, June 24

MORE Cravings

I simply couldn't stop thinking about food... food... and more food!!!

I think I am getting a little neurotic. My brain is constantly flooded with pictures of all kinds of food!

Food is the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last thing on my mind before I KO at night.

What is happening to me?

I can't stop wanting to EAT!!

This is really BAD!!

.
.
.
.

centuryeggporridgeKFCtomyumseafoodsoupbbqquailslambchopsdeepfriedwantonsataymeesototiramisuclamchowderporkribsfish&chipsmeegorengtunameltsandwichribeyesteakmeehoonquayrotijohnbbqstingraygrilledsambalsotongMcSpicycurryfishheadoreocheesecakepopiahmalahotpotgrilledchickenwingsblackpeppercrabscheesyescagotsvenisononhotplatepizzaramlyburgerroastedduck

1 comment:

Linda said...

delicious! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...