Tuesday, September 22

Enough Love?

I am half way there. I mean, my pregnancy. It would be just another 4 months, before Baby #2 lands upon us.

Although I can't wait to pop (because pregnancy has never been easy nor enjoyable for me), I am concern with all the challenges and changes and expecting the unexpected when the newborn arrives.

One question keeps coming into my head, "Do I have enough love for 2?"

I might have been quite successful being a mother for the one & only, Laetitia, but am I capable to continue whatever I am doing for my second child.

Maybe it's too late to worry about such stuff now.

I don't know. My heart feels kind of dense and heavy right now.

Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones messing me up again. Damn!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...