Friday, October 30

My Fav Show - THE MENTALIST

I am a sucker for crime shows on the telly. I am glued to CSI, Criminal Minds, Without A Trace, Cold Case and recently I fall in love with The Mentalist.



The show has very intriguing story, interesting casts, filled with lots of twists and turns that are bound to take you by surprise and it is also very very witty. And yes, I won't deny that I am really attracted to the character, Patrick Jane. He is charismatic, humorous but at the same time dark, mysterious and devoted.
There was a scene, last Tues evening, that had me burst out laughing loudly even though I was watching the show alone. (Watch the second part on the Youtube video.)



Suspect: .... Because I can make one phone call and your career is toasted.
Agent Cho: That's impressive. The best I can get with one call is a PIZZA....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...