Sunday, August 29

Lipo's Gross Factor

Day 11 - Just when everyone (the nurses and myself) thought we had seen the end of drainage, the damn fluid gathered around my pelvis again. OK. I shall just let the pictures speak for themselves.



WARNING!!

Extremely graphic images below. View at your own risk!!







It looks like it hurt a lot but this was done after injecting the L.A., so actually I felt nothing.


Take a closer look.




After drawing out the fluid with the syringe, the nurse would squirt it into this mental container and poke again to drain out more fluid. She would stop only when there is nothing left.




It looks almost like blood but the consistency is thin, like water. I call it "Ribena Tarik" because it is red and has foamy bubbles! I know, I am gross.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...