Monday, September 19

My Son

We didn't plan to have him. I was quite certain that I only wanted one child after my daughter, Laetitia, was born. I remembered myself crying when I realised I was pregnant again.

It was totally unexpected, I had loads of apprehension... but in the end, I was filled with immense amount of joy when he arrived safely into our world some nineteen months ago.

Ever since then, he is like an angel who brought us smiles and filled our lives with so much more than we had been prepared for.

Tonight, I looked at him sleeping soundly beside me and wonder what my life would be without him.

My son, you have no idea how thankful I am to have you. Sleep tight, please don't wake me up again tonight.. and I love you!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...