Friday, December 30

The night before the eve of New Year

2011 is a good year for me. In short, I lost some weight, got a better silhouette, went on several short trips with my family, intercepted a disease and prevented cancer, started running (something that I never dreamed I could do), deciphered my children's allergies and finally seeing some good progress with their health.

In 2012, my resolution is SIMPLE. I want to complete a 10 km run and study a course to enrich myself.

Meanwhile, here is some post-Christmas pictures, showing off our presents.



I bought Mr Hubby a Hugo Boss tie; I didn't know how to select a tie, so I bought him one in my favorite color - purple.



And my dearest Mr Hubby bought me a LV shawl in, you guess it right, my favorite color - purple.



Happy New Year, in advance!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...