Thursday, September 6

My Old Blue Dress

I have an old navy blue dress from Mango, bought donkey years ago, which I really liked in the past because it had fitted me very well.

This was me, in my ex-company's D&D in 1998, wearing it.




Then I had it stashed aside because I never have an occasion to wear it... Oh okay... I admit, I became FAT!

Years later, I will see this dress peeping at me from my messy wardrobe from time to time. I have taken it down to try on, at least three times but didn't manage to zip it up because I had put on so much weight, especially from giving birth to my two monsters lovely children. Sadly, even lipo couldn't save me.

But for whatever reason, I just never wanted to give it away or discard it (even though, I had gave away hundreds of pieces of garments). Maybe, I believe one day I would be able to put it on again.

Just now, I saw it beckoning at me again. It was as if it's begging for me to try it on. I took it down and hesitated for a moment, dragged my feet to the bathroom, striped naked, slipped on the dress and zzzzzzippp!

I COULD WEAR IT! I COULD WEAR MY 14 YEARS OLD DRESS AGAIN! OMFG! IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!




I guess, all the miserable days of eating low-carbs and working out is paying off, finally! Woohoooo!! I am a happy woman. Tralalalalala....




Now, all I need is an opportunity for me to flaunt it. So, anybody wants to date me?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...