Friday, January 15

If I ever needed a "last goodbye"

It's six more days to the birth of precious Leonitus, I am all filled with anticipations and apprehensions. This time, I have opted for elective C-section because the size of my pelvis makes natural birth quite a challenge for me.

As with all labors, the risks of C-sections are comparably higher, and there is a greater possibility of complications which can result in fatality. I am not taking any chances to leave without saying proper goodbyes.

Life can be unpredictable. You can label me morbid or crazy or both, I wouldn't want to be caught in a situation where I have to leave without a last word. Previously, I had wrote an entry dedicated to Laetitia, now I think I want to leave something for Mr Hubby.



Here goes...

"Dear, I can't thank you enough for loving and marrying me, you have given me the best time of my life. We might not have been the type of couple who talk very much to each other, but I know and trust that everything you have done are for the good, if not the best, for me and our family.

Every time I watched you and Laetitia together, I feel so blessed to have you as a father for our children. I know you will continue to be a great Dad for Leonitus and teach him to grow up just like you, righteous and caring. You possesses amazing strengthens and your perseverance would become a good example for our children. Spend as much time as you can with them, for they grow up in such a hurry and I know you know that very well too.

I love you and our kids... nothing in the world would change this. Do what's best for you and them."

********************

Of course, I would be OK. Writing this entry is like buying an insurance; I am sure nobody wants to die when they buy insurance right. So, chill!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...